SSC JE exam conducted to choose the candidate for different posts. Meanwhile, the Staff Selection Commission will conduct this competitive Examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in various Government departments. Every year the SSC JE examination conducted in India. While most of the candidates prefer to crack in the examination to find the best jobs. The Application Process of SSC JE 2020 will be started in September. While if you are searching for the complete notification about SSC JE 2020 you must read this article,
Application Form for SSC JE 2020:
SSC JE 2020 application form will be available from the month of September. In other words, the candidate who are interested and eligible to apply for this exam they are instructed to visit the official web portal. While the applicants need to submit their online application with the proper details.
The candidate needs to register for Part-1 as well as Part-2 by entering login details. Of course, the application forms only available in online mode only. So every candidate suggested staying updated with the official web portal to get further information about SSC JE 2020. Aspirants need to fill the application form carefully along with this. while they need to pay the application fee. Finally, it is also essential to take the print of the filled application form, which can be necessary for future use.
To apply for the SSC JE exam, a candidate must be an Indian citizen or anyone from the following like Subject to Nepal and Subject to Bhutan
The Tibetan refugee came to India before 1st January Since 1962 also becomes a permanent resident.
Important Dates Of SSC JE 2020:
- The official notification of SSC JE 2020 will be updated on July 2020
- The online Application Form will start on Since 4th August 2020
- The last date for Application submission is Since 3rd September 2020
- Admit Card for Tier 1 will be available from November 2020
- Tier 1 will be organized in February 2021
- Tier 1 Exam results will be available from March 2021
- Similarly, Admit Card for Tier 2 available from January 2021
- Tier 2 will be updated on January 2021
- Similarly, The result will be expected in March or April 2021
- Further, information update soon.
|SSC JE 2020-21: Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||4th August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||3rd September 2020 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Tier-I Admit Card||January 2021|
|Commencement of Tier-I Exam||February 2021|
|Commencement of Tier-II Exam||Updated soon|
- The general categories students need to pay Rs.100 for application fees.
- The SC, PH, ST, as well as Ex-Servicemen category no need to make the payment for the application.
- Candidates only have possibilities to make payment through online mode; While, candidates can easily make the payment by using Net Banking or using Visa, BHIM UPI, Mastercard, SBI Challan or Maestro or debit card or RuPay Credit.
- This section contains objective type questions, and it is conducted for 200 marks
- The duration or exam will be 2 Hours for general students, and it will be 2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who allowed using a scribe.
- This examination includes a negative marking of -0.25 marks for an incorrect answer
- General Intelligence and Reasoning section consists of 50 questions that carry 50 marks
- After that, General Awareness section consists of 50 questions that carry 50 marks
- Civil, Electrical & Mechanical engineering consists of 100 questions, and it carries 100 marks
Similarly, Tier 2
- This section includes the subjective type of questions; this exam will be conducted for 300 marks with three parts.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours, and it will be 2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are eligible to use a scribe.
- Part-A contains General Engineering – Civil & Structural or Part- B contains General Engineering – Electrical or Part-C contains General Engineering –Mechanical or
Paper-Ii Conventional Type
- Part-A includes General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). It is conducted for 300 marks.
How To Apply:
In order to apply for the examination, you must consider the below-mentioned steps
- The candidate needs to visit the official web portal for getting the SSC JE 2020 application form
- After that, the candidate needs to fill the application form with correct details that include both personal as well as education details
- Next candidate need to upload Photo with signature
- After entering the exact information, you need to pay application form fee.
- Similarly, you need to click the submit options
- Finally, take a print out
Admit Card for SSC JE 2020:
The hall ticket or Admit Card for SSC JE 2020 will be available on the official website. Meanwhile, the Staff Selection Commission will provide admit card for every stage of the exam. The candidate who clear the Exam 1, they will get admit card for Exam-2. Obviously, the candidate must carry the admit card to enter into the exam venue.
SSC JE 2020: Exam Result
After the successful completion of the exam, the authorities will update or publish the result in different stag. In general, the Staff Selection Commission has the right to provide the result s in a different category. The candidate who clear the Exam 1, then they will get the result for Exam-2. Applicants need to use the Admit card to download the result as well as the exam results will be based on some factors.
Cut Off of SSC JE 2020:
Cut off of SSC JE 2020 will be differs based on some factors. Meanwhile, The exam conducting body will have the right to publish the cut off for both the papers. Candidates need to score more than cut off or equal marks for cracking SSC JE 2020 exam.
The results of SSC JE will available on the official website. Candidate who needs to get proper information about the exam you must visit the official web portal, every detail available at the official site so stay updated.
In conclusion, we here at Sarkaarijob.in wish every candidate to perform well.
That is why you should prepare well. And don’t forget to take all the important documents for the exam. Good Luck.